The following resources can help foster broader implementation of the Transforming Maternity Care Blueprint for Action.
- Data Center – offers access to multiple data sources for quality improvement
- Quality Improvement Toolkits – a clearinghouse of actionable resources for implementing evidence-based quality improvement strategies in hospitals, birth centers, or clinician practices
- Quality and Safety Courses – a list of courses designed to enhance and maintain skills necessary for providing safe maternal and newborn care
- Quality Collaboratives – a list of all known quality organizations focused on maternal or perinatal quality
- Resources by Blueprint Area – reports of quality improvement efforts and background materials for each of the 11 focal areas addressed in the Transforming Maternity Care Blueprint for Action.
- Bibliography for Leading Change – an extensive list of articles about quality improvement approaches and strategies